PCFC




Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Athlete Profile - Laura Wehrkamp


















Name: Laura Wehrkamp.
 
Age: 26

Your day job?: Receptionist/Clerk at the PotashCorp - Cory Division.

How long have you been doing CrossFit?: Since June 2009.

What keeps you coming back?: The benefits that I gain from CrossFit. CrossFit has made me a stronger, healthier and happier person. I eat better, I feel better, I look better, I ha ve more self confidence, the list goes on and on......so really, why wouldn't I come back?

Your sports/f itness background: My parents put me in gymnastics when I was 3 years old and I did that for about 11 years. Other than that, nothing!

Division you're competing in: Level 2.

Favorite move or WOD: Definitely overhead squats. Love, love, love overhead squats!

Least favorite move or WOD: Running and wall balls :(

No comments:

Post a Comment