PCFC




Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Athlete Profile - Ashala Jacobson


















Name: Ashala Jacobson

Age: 32

Day Job: Fundraise for scholarships and research at the University of Saskatchewan

How long have you been doing CrossFit?: Since November 2009

What keeps you coming back?: I keep getting faster, stronger and just better! Plus I love that feeling right before a WOD where you think, “I don’t know if I can do this…”, and then of course you do it, because your determination crushes that little voice, and because there truly is no other option.

Fitness Background: I’ve danced competitively my whole life. As an adult I enjoy trying new sports and activities. I’m up for anything!

Division: 2 (yikes!)

Favorite move: Pullups

Least Favorite: Burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment