PCFC




Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Athlete Profile - David Rylee


















Name:  David "Boss" Rylee

Age: 32 

Your day job?: CrossFit IS my day job

How long have you been doing CrossFit?: 2ish years

What keeps you coming back?:  I love the post WOD feeling, but more than that I love to see my athletes do things they never thought possible.  That look of excitement when they lift a weight they've never done, or get their first pull up.  Great people achieving amazing things. It's an awesome thing to be a part of. 

Your sports/fitness background: Mostly independent sports like snowboarding and a lot of "reps and sets" training before CrossFit

Division you're competing in: I will be getting my butt kicked in Div 1

Favorite move or WOD: Anything with Muscle ups

Least favorite move or WOD:  Anything with Thrusters

No comments:

Post a Comment